Permanent Primary Location:
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal; Toronto; Winnipeg
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office. Do you want to work in a challenging, fast growing, and collaborative team environment? Are you looking for a new opportunity in technology? Look no further!What will your typical day look like?
You will work with engagement teams to perform a varying array of engagement transactional and project management tasks; Support the integration of the Audit engagement processes with internal Audit support processes, e.g. Milestones, billing, EQCR, etc.; Support the coordination of all parties to deliver a cohesive client experience, including specialists and component audit teams as required; Manage and track the receipt of deliverables from component teams, clients, and specialists, including following up on outstanding deliverables both within Audit and specialist Service Lines; Providing strategic analyses support through data consolidation and analysis to deliver data-driven recommendationsAbout the team
As a Project Management Analyst within the Project Management Support Network, you will provide support to Public engagement teams executing various project management tasks. The Project Management Analysts work with one or more engagement teams to perform specific project management activities. They will become an integral member of their engagement teams, accountable to the engagement team and/or Project Manager for the completion of assigned tasks. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has:
- Completed a related undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials or related experience
- A h igh degree of proficiency in MS Excel, MS Office Applications such as Word, PowerPoint and MS Project
- Strong analytical skills with ability to analyze information and produce recommendations based on evidence gathered as well as the ability to synthesize information and present it back in an articulated fashion
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity and work in an environment of pressing deadlines and constantly changing conditions; can multi-task and juggle multiple responsibilities
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written in English (French communication skills are an asset)
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having a diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production