Project ManagerPermanent full-time positionWinnipeg, Manitoba - work from home/occasional onsite
Our client is seeking a talented Project Manager to help them successfully deliver high quality projects across their organization. The selected candidate will be joining a highly professional team that strives to achieve targeted business outcomes while continuously implementing best practices.
Candidates need to live in Winnipeg to allow for occasional onsite meetings. Responsibilities will include:
Required experience includes:
- Planning, executing, and finalizing projects according to strict deadlines and within budget
- Acquisition of resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants
- Defining project objectives and overseeing quality control throughout its life cycle
- Establishing and nurturing an effective relationship engagement with key business leaders
- Minimum 5 years direct work experience in a project management role, performing all aspects of process development and execution
- Demonstrated experience leading large complex projects (+$2 M budget)
- Experience in ERP integrations
- Experience working with core retail systems and processes (ideal)
- Proficient with portfolio and project management methodologies, tools, and technologies
- Demonstrated experience in financial budgeting of capital projects
- Superior interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Working knowledge of platforms such as Salesforce
Annex Consulting Group is a full-service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program . Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.