Are you excited by the challenge of launching new business initiatives for Amazon in India?
India Consumer Business (ICB) Technology team builds products and services that solve unique customer needs in Amazon's fastest growing marketplace. We are a multi-billion dollar business with a huge potential to grow in a trillion dollar market. We believe in continuous planning and evolution to help us create and streamline processes and tools to revolutionize how India & Emerging markets Buy & Sell. Our systems are engineered to meet remarkably high standards of quality, performance and reliability, operating around the clock on a massive scale.
Key job responsibilities
Quality Assurance Engineers at Amazon test cutting edge applications and products at the user level and code level, both manually and with automated tools. Our QAEs are not pure black box testers, they are able to understand software internals, debug problems using log files, and write automated tests with Scripting tools and/or user-level automated tools. QAEs at Amazon are excellent individual contributors capable of taking up tasks from start to completion with minimal help. QAEs would be responsible for understanding the domain and the product in detail and coming up with the test strategy/planning, coming up with the test cases, driving the test case sign-off processes with the stakeholders, contributing to code level Unit tests, test execution and reporting.
If this sounds like a team that you want to be a part of, we want you to apply NOW!BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Experience in manual & automation testing.
- Bachelor's Degree/Equivalent Degree.
- Experience either in Java, Python, Selenium, Appium, or Any other equivalent Web/Mobile UI automation tools.
- Understanding of Performance and Load testing.
- Experience in testing in multiple platforms like Web, big data testing.
- Ability to independently communicate cross-functionally and with different levels of management.
- BE in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience of minimum 2-4 years
- Expertise in test methodologies and test processes
- Ability to understand technical specifications and generate test cases from them
- Good at communicating with developers and technical leaders, even if they are remote.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize the results
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness
- Should be able to generate test reports and dashboards for management communication
- Experience in designing the automation framework for frontend and backend
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Law Enforcement and Security Quality Assurance