Paladin Security was established in 1976 as a provider of basic Security Officer services. From modest beginnings with four employees and one contract, Paladin has grown into one of the largest security companies in Canada, with 25 offices from coast to coast and over 10,000 employees. With our award-winning culture, we pride ourselves in fostering a learning environment as we believe in helping each of our employees grow and reach their full potential!
Job Skills / Requirements
Paladin Security Group is the security company of choice among some of the most respected institutions in the country, protecting the public and government facilities. We are committed to offering the best employment and career development opportunities in the security industry because we want the very best and brightest people our industry has to offer.
This position is responsible for being the first point of contact for visitors to the office. This position will handle administrative duties for the office as well as be responsible for scheduling of employees.
- Provide front office support
- Respond to in person and phone inquiries
- Scheduling of staff in coordination with the Security Program Manager
- Respond to alarm call outs
- Ensure visitors follow the sign in procedure
- Order office supplies as needed
- Provide clerical support as needed
- Demonstrated superior customer service skills
- Must be willing to obtain a Manitoba Security Guard License
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire to learn
- Proficiency in computer applications (including MS word and Excel)
- Class 5 Drivers License (clean driving record)
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism in all situations
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance
This job reports to the Security Program Manager
This is a Full-Time
position 1st Shift
Number of Openings for this position: 1
Back Apply Now
Law Enforcement and Security