Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
The Regional Manager, Indigenous Banking acts as an industry resource to all stakeholders of the Bank. In this role you will provide support to Commercial Banking Centres and work with the Wealth team and other partners to build relationships within the Indigenous community. The successful candidate will be responsible for increasing market share and growing the Bank's profile in the assigned region. He/she will report to the Vice President, Indigenous Banking and will be based out of Winnipeg, Manitoba.Job Description
The Regional Manager will:
- Report to the Vice President, Indigenous Banking.
- Assist in sourcing new business and
- Be highly visible in the Indigenous community, locally and regionally, to demonstrate TD commitment to the Indigenous community and to develop a network of referral sources.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of local and regional markets by focusing on new government (federal and provincial) funding programs, new business ventures and partnerships, settled claims, impact benefit agreements, changes in the law and how it impacts the Indigenous portfolio.
- Support the Business Bank in structuring appropriate financing packages for existing or prospective clients, responding to Requests for Proposals (RFPs), and participating on joint pitches with our partners in Business Banking, Retail Banking, Wealth and others.
- Be the primary contact internally and externally for any business and community engagement opportunities.
- Develop key relationships with COIs including lawyers, accountants, consultants and federal and provincial government employees.
- Ensure a coordinated Banking presence in the market through enhanced cooperation between all business partners.
- Work collaboratively with Commercial Banking and Wealth partners to ensure Indigenous Banking customers are serviced in the channel best suited to meeting their requirements.
- Actively participate in local and regional events, acting as the face of TD, to demonstrate the Bank's commitment to the Indigenous community.
- Maintain a high level of industry knowledge with a specific expertise in understanding the banking needs and challenges of the Indigenous community.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of local and regional Indigenous markets by focusing on new government (federal and provincial) funding programs, new business ventures and partnerships, settled claims, impact benefit agreements, and relevant legal changes.Requirements
Minimum 3-5 years Commercial Banking experience.
- Expertise and a passion for supporting Indigenous Peoples, communities, governments and organizations.
- Demonstrated leadership, impact and influence skills are essential.
- Credit skills including financial analysis, risk management, credit structuring and deal presentation.
- Proven track record of business development and client relationship management skills.
- Knowledge of products and services that the Bank offers.
- Strong presentation skills for presentations to internal and external audiences at all levels of the organization.
- A university degree in business or related experienceAdditional Information
Extensive travel is required throughout Saskatchewan, Manitoba and North Western Ontario
The position will be based out of Winnipeg, MBHours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Banking, Finance and Insurance