Ready to tap into your best and drive your career forward?
Automotive glass technology is helping transform how we experience the road. At Belron Canada
, we take this seriously, which is why we invest tirelessly on developing, certifying and advancing an elite force of highly trained technicians.
If you want an exciting career in an environment where you get to work with sophisticated equipment every day alongside the finest experts in the field, we'd love to hear from you. We welcome applications from everyone, are firmly committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace, and take pride in ensuring every member of our team feels empowered.
You will build and develop retail teams that deliver world class service to our customers and achieve financial results in multiple retail locations, including Business to Customer (B2C) and Business to Business (B2B) operations. You will apply your business acumen and operational expertise to create and maintain effective relationships with all segments of our internal support network. You will travel within region frequently.Who You Are
... you are passionate and energized by helping others be successful, as they achieve their goals! You are best with building teams, sticking with the plan till you get it right and celebrating progress along the way. You love to deliver exceptional customer service experiences, build a better way and have the track record to prove it!Your Role Includes...
You are great at...
- Responsible for Service Centers in North Ontario ( Sudbury, Timmins Barrie, Thunder Bay, etc.)
- Building a culture which is people focused and customer driven
- Championing performance expectations to ensure objectives are met.
- Implementing operational procedures and processes.
- Communicating and building awareness for regional key performance indicators and financial objectives.
- Troubleshooting problems and working with teams to develop solutions that produce results, while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Leading recruitment, retention, training and performance management strategies to build and sustain a high performing team.
- Engaging employees to deliver a profitable sale.
- Contributing to the development and sharing of best practices to stimulate growth.
- Leveraging your retail services expertise and commercial insight to find creative solutions.
- Building high performance teams and managing change.
- Forming action plans on business performance and to deliver on new initiatives.
- Developing and fostering rapport, trust and influence throughout the company.
- Active listening, seeking to understand and bringing forward solutions that create better results.
- Being resilient. You know what it means to rework a plan and you will get the job done.
- A minimum of three years retail management experience in a multi-unit, multi-product environment.
- Willingness to travel within region.
- Computer literate with utilization of MS office systems, specific to PowerPoint and Excel.
- You compete to win and know how we get there matters
- Habitually exceeds expectations.
We believe that genuine care can make a real difference in the customer experience, and it begins with making a difference in the careers of our team members.
We believe that genuine care can make a real difference in the customer experience, and it begins with making a difference in the careers of our team members.Belron Canada
is an integral part of the Belron International family, a global leader in auto glass repair and replacement, and forward-facing digital camera calibration. Belron Canada alone operates 325+ service centres, 2 distribution centres and 26 warehouses across 10 provinces, and is home to over 1,200 employees.
Our pursuit of excellence commits us to providing sustainable world-class care for our communities and the climate.
If you value your career as we value our employees and our customers, there's no better time to join Belron Canada
and #BringOutYourBest with us!Accessibility:
We welcome all applicants for this position and are committed to providing reasonable accommodations during the recruitment and selection process. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know if you require accommodations because of disability to ensure your fair and equitable participation throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience .
Operations and Logistics