Requisition ID: 149319
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
Recognized as a World's Best Workplaces by Great Place to Work® Institute and a LinkedIn Top Company in Canada, we're looking for new talent to join our ever-growing branch network.
The most important characteristic of a Scotiabank employee is their motivation to help our clients become better off. Scotiabank is a place where we put our customers first and help them in achieving their financial goals.
We're looking to grow our team of Customer Experience Associates, Financial Advisorsand leaders. We're offering you an opportunity to hear from our leadership and various employees on how Scotiabank is inclusive.We're seeking team members who are flexible, curious, passionate about the customer, and ready to roll up their sleeves in a collaborative and productive environment.
- Want to build winning relationships
- Are people-centric and able to connect in a relatable way
- Believe in providing exceptional service throughout the customer journey
- Have success in a target-based performance environment
...then we want to meet you!
What's in it for you?
- An opportunity to get to know the Scotiabank culture and our career opportunities
- Get up close and personal with the Scotiabank leadership team, employees and recruiters
- Enjoy an afternoon of networking
What We Offer?
- A rewarding career path and leadership to support you along the way
- Formal and informal mentorship and development opportunities
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in our customers' lives
- An organization and team where you're treated like family
- A competitive base salary, annual bonus and pension contribution
Location(s): Canada : Quebec : Beauport || Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Quebec : Montreal-nord || Canada : Quebec : Quebec
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Bank, Banking, Investment Banking, Technical Support, Web Design, Finance, Technology, Creative
Banking, Finance and Insurance