Everyone in our Retail Stores Department has a common goal: to maximize sales by creating world-class experiences for our clients. Smart, skilled and innovative, this team is obsessed with making an outstanding impression on every person who walks through the door.THE OPPORTUNITY
Our Boutique Associates are life-savers when stores get busy. During special sales events and key seasons, youll provide critical help to keep our boutiques running smoothly. Youll work closely with fellow team members and learn firsthand how Aritzia stores work. And youll do it all in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. Also, we love that we can provide valuable work experience for those are young in their careers (or perhaps still in school!). Do a great job? Well invite you back every year!THE JOB
The Boutique Associate job is about jumping in wherever youre most needed, whether on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms, at the cash desk or in the backroom. You will:
- Unpack shipments and prep product for the sales floor
- Carefully place security tags to prevent damage and keep product secure
- Keep racks and tables organized, neat and fully stocked
- Prep and return clothing from the fitting rooms to the sales floor
- Fold and wrap purchases with care and efficiency
- Communicate effectively with fellow team members about client needs, transaction details and potential service issues
- Help keep the cash desk, workstations, backroom and storage areas organized and clean
- Maintain a beautiful and functional store environment for clients and team members
You dont need experience to be a Boutique Associate " we can teach you what you need to know. We care more about your hustle, passion for fashion and ability to think on your feet. You have:
- A great sense of style
- A driven approach to your work and career
- An outgoing personality and passion for exceptional service
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.