The mission of the Retail Team is to deliver world-class client experiences. THE OPPORTUNITY
Aritzia is growing, which means our Retail Team is expanding too. This is a unique opportunity to be part of delivering Everyday Luxury to everyone who loves (and will love) Aritzia. As a Style Advisor, you'll exude world-class sales and service expertise in every interaction. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Retail to continued growth and development with Aritzia. THE ROLE
As the Style Advisor, you'll:
- Sell clothes and earn customer confidence through unparalleled styling expertise
- Deliver world-class experiences by creating meaningful, memorable moments
- Help ensure our boutique environments feel inspiring and that product is easily accessible
The Style Advisor has:
- A great sense of style
- An understanding of Aritzia's fundamental brand, aesthetic and values
- Passion for fashion and styling
- Desire to provide excellent service and outstanding customer experiences
- Commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's values, business and leadership principles
- No previous retail experience is necessary
Some of the industry-leading benefits you'll receive while working at Aritzia:
- Competitive Pay Package - We're committed to performance-based pay increases.
- Product Discount - We offer a 40% discount on all our Everyday Luxury products (online and in store).
- Set Your Schedule - We strive to align with your availability and preferred working hours (some restrictions apply).
- Career Progression - We foster growth. Our boutiques are the best place to start your career with Aritzia. Enjoy personalized career development and be first in line for opportunities in our other workplaces, including roles at our Support Office.
- Aspirational Workspace - We consider every design detail to connect to the energy of the culture.
- Health & Safety - We take industry-leading health and safety precautions, including on-site screenings, mask and distancing protocols and cleaning supplies
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.
Sales and Marketing