Sunday, July 31, 2022
Are you ready to take your career to new heights? Join our growing team at WesTower Communications Ltd. as an Aerial Field Technician!
We are Canada's largest network service contractor offering Engineering, Design, Fabrication, Construction, Project Management, and Maintenance Services for telecommunication carriers, independent tower operators, broadcast, and utility.
We offer competitive wages with paid out living allowances, paid holidays, comprehensive benefits, RSP matching, stock options, a generous referral bonus program and opportunities to further develop your skillset and grow your career. Job Description:
- Tower and cell-site installation and routine maintenance
- Antenna modifications / adds
- Repair or replace defective equipment on tower
- Perform tests equipment to locate transmission faults
- Extensive travel throughout the province and or country
- 2 years of basic knowledge of construction and tool manipulation
- Telecom troubleshooting experience preferred but not required
- Ability to interpret engineered drawings and knowledge of fibre and DC drawings
- Knowledge of OTDR test equipment and fibre fusion
- Demonstrate strong adherence to safety procedures
- Good physical condition and comfortable working at heights
- Willing to work outdoors and be exposed to all types of weather
- Valid Canadian driver's license is required
- Must be authorized to work in Canada
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Clean Criminal record
- Maintain a professional working relationship with co-workers and clients
- Must be reliable, trustworthy and have a positive attitude!
At WesTower Communications Ltd. you can expect to be treated fairly. We recognize that it is our people who drive the success of our business, so we make it our priority to foster inclusive work environments welcomed to diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to accommodating prospective employees. We proudly offer a drug-free workplace with a zero-tolerance safety program.