A career in Risk Management, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to advance and foster integrity based decision making and conduct by clients employees throughout their organisation. Our Risk Management Generalist - Client Services team focuses on promoting and monitoring compliance with applicable external laws and regulations as well as internal policies and procedures to help manage clients regulatory, litigation, and reputational risk.Purpose-led work you'll be part of
As a Risk and Contracts Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Support the contracting team with conducting timely review and analysis of a variety of contracting documents, (e.g. RFPs, Letters of Engagement, Client Contracts, MSAs, SoWs, NDAs, etc.)
• Provide front-line guidance to the business on contracts review processes and requirements as requested
• Develop a detailed understanding of PwC's client and engagement acceptance processes and contribute to the development of tools and processes to manage risk
• Work on adhoc Risk and Quality projects, process improvement priorities, and other national and global initiatives
• Develop a detailed understanding of PwC Deals service offerings, letters of engagements and terms, and be an initial point of contact to the business on routine risk queries
• Maintain a repository of client contract review summaries
• Provide support on drafting of R&Q content (e.g. monthly newsletters, guidance documents, training materials, forms and templates to support risk processes, etc.) and to other members of the team as required Experiences and skills you'll use to solve
• CPA and / or MBA with strong investigative, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Deals or Advisory experience such as Valuations, Forensic Services, Capital / Infrastructure projects, Mergers & Acquisitions or Corporate Restructuring • Ability to attentively read a variety of business and legal documents/contracts, with an eye for detail and ability to synthesize and conclude on key risks
• Prior contract review and analysis experience
• Willingness to learn on the job and ability to accept and build on peer feedback
• The drive and interest to identify risks facing PwC's Deals business, to service our Deals staff and Partners, and support them in developing risk mitigation strategies
• Ability to communicate concisely and effectively to a senior audience, both in writing and verbally
• Exceptional organizational and project management skills, ability to multitask, prioritize, and work independently as well as collaboratively
• The ability to change and adapt to a fast-paced environment which may require flexible and/or overtime working hours, due to assignment driven deadlines or issues
• Fluency in French would be an asset
• A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences, developing and coaching diverse teams, and ensuring diverse perspectives are heard Why you'll love PwC
We're inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you'll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This purpose-led work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at http://pwc.com/ca/whypwc . Your Application to PwC
We embrace new technology to deliver securely and differently for our candidates. To protect your personal information, apply at http://pwc.com/ca/careers and visit http://pwc.com/ca/applytopwc to learn more about what your recruitment experience could look like. Putting the safety of our people and clients first as we look to a hybrid future
At this time, PwC does not require, but strongly encourages, full vaccination in order to access its offices. Some of our clients may require vaccination and other restrictions to be in place to access their premises. You may, therefore, be required to be vaccinated and comply with all other restrictions where applicable. At PwC, the future ways of work will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual, allowing choice and flexibility to explore new ways of working and collaborating, based on client, team and individual needs.
At PwC Canada, our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We're committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community of solvers where everyone feels that they truly belong. We understand that experience comes in many forms and building trust in society and solving important problems is only possible if we reflect the mosaic of the society we live in.
We're committed to providing accommodations throughout the application, interview, and employment process. If you require an accommodation to be at your best, please let us know during the application process.