Sales SpecialistTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB's Electrification organization is responsible for the go-to-market strategy and generating profitable growth for the Electrification Business Area. Our 10,000 strong commercial team represents the portfolio of all Electrification Business Area Divisions in over 100 countries. Our unmatched domain expertise across key industry verticals and channels combined with our truly global footprint makes us able to deliver extraordinary business results, supporting our customers with solutions which address their current needs, whilst considering the future emerging trends such as Urbanization, Digitalization and Shift to Electricity and Sustainable Energy.ABB Canada is pleased to be looking for a driven sales expert to join our Electrification Services Sales team in Mid-Western Canada. Reporting to the National Marketing and Sales Manager, the right individual will be a hunter of opportunities and new customers while cultivating long term relations with key and strategic accounts. By providing full solutions to end users and partners you will increase sales orders, profitability, customer loyalty and satisfaction. The best candidate will have an aggressive sales approach targeting key segments and customers, fostering C-Level relations. By offering the full Services portfolio you will identify opportunities to assist your customers with the Full Lifecycle Management of their MV and LV assets.Your responsibilities
- The Key aspects of the role are:
- To continue to develop and grow the Service business in the Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Northwest Ontario.
- This role will be responsible for customers in all segments such as but not limited to; Oil and Gas, Food and Beverage, Data Centers, Mining Metals and Minerals, Healthcare, Institutional, Commercial, Pulp and Paper and Transportation.
- Develop and build relations with customers to where they see ABB as their trusted advisor.
- As part of a team, lead development of strategy on opportunities and lead proposal development working with EP Sales, Front End Sales and Proposal team.
- Manage accurate opportunity pipeline and all customer interactions via SFDC.
- Build yearly and long-term Strategic Account and Regional Sales plans.
- Monitor the region's economic variables to best service both potential and existing customers' needs to ensure we are gaining market share.
- Provide sales presentations and help develop relations and opportunities with clients related to ABB offerings.
- Create a team approach with ABB Front-End Sales and Account Managers in developing. opportunities within the segments and Key accounts.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows to market products and services.
- A strong safety focus and safety attitude always required.
- To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a self-starter and contributor who can work independently from a home-based office.
- Work well in a team environment leveraging team members for their strengths and skill so to make yourself successful.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the Electrical industry and all components and infrastructure to be able to talk confidently with our customers.
- Be driven to achieve and exceed targets to highlight your own success and take advantage of our bonus program.
- Have an outgoing personality with the ability to perform in customer presentations, negotiate successfully and build relations in the industry.
- Be adaptable to the new norm with the ability to perform sales via digital tools.
- Leverage social media and other tools at your disposal to find new customers and connections and build ABBs brand.
- Ability to utilize all Microsoft tools; PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Teams etc.
- Electrical Engineer or equivalent experience. 5+ years' experience in the industry.
- Understand medium and low voltage electrical infrastructure which includes switchgear, MCCs, transformers and related equipment.
- Be able to sell services, Consultative Studies, Engineering, Digital Solutions, Modernization, Maintenance and all other aspects of the Electrification portfolio.
- Familiar with a CRM, specifically Sales Force. Ensure constant and consistent management of Customer and Opportunity information.
- Driven Sales experience with the ability to build new relations with customers as well as continue to grow and foster existing relations.
More about us
- Retirement plan
- Accident insurance
- Healthcare plan
- Wellbeing program
Nous nous réjouissons de recevoir votre candidature. Si vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur ABB, consultez notre site web www.abb.com.\"Pour la quatrième année consécutive, ABB Canada a été reconnue comme l'un des meilleurs employeurs au Canada par le magazine Forbes et s'est classée au premier rang dans la catégorie de l'industrie. Également nommée parmi les 100 meilleurs employeurs au Canada, les meilleurs employeurs de Montréal, les meilleurs employeurs pour les jeunes au Canada et le prix de la meilleure expérience du candidat (CandE Award), la culture et l'engagement d'ABB consistent à offrir un milieu de travail bienveillant où chacun collabore, se sent valorisé, respecté, inclus et soutenu. Nous nous engageons également à veiller à ce que toutes les politiques et pratiques respectent le Programme d'équité en matière d'emploi, nous visons à ce que notre main-d'œuvre soit réellement représentative des quatre groupes désignés : les femmes, les autochtones, les membres des minorités visibles et les personnes handicapées. ABB fournira des accommodements adéquats aux candidats handicapés et les encouragera à s'identifier dans le processus de candidature.#LI-Remote
Sales and Marketing