Starting at $20.00 Hourly Cherry Hill Programs has delivered the Santa magic for everyone celebrating the Christmas season. We provide excellent customer service, top quality photos and a first class, magical experience for everyone visiting Santa. You'llbe a great Santa with these items checked twice on your list:
- A well-groomed, natural beard, welcoming smile and bright eyes characterize me
- Being described as "a jolly old fellow" would be a compliment
- Good listening and communication skills are my gifts
- Having my picture taken lights me up and makes my cheeks glow
- Creating the Santa magic for others would bring me joy
- Pronouncing a hearty 'HO HO HO 'is fun
- Milk and cookies area delicious treat
- Abilities to perform, entertain and sing loudly for all to hearare talents (not required)
- Flexibility to work Full-time, Part-time or As Needed is on my Wishlist
- Minimum age 18
- Maintain a well-groomed beard, naturallywhite orartificiallywhitened during season
- Excellent personal and dental hygiene, with ability to smile frequently
- Supply your own company-approved black leatherboots and wire-rimmedglasses
- Always remaining in character while on location and within public view
- Email address with ability to correspond and complete paperless onboarding process
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to stand and walk independently
- Ability to sit for extended periods and often change positions between sitting/ standing
- Ability to often lift and/or manage holding 10-25 lbs.
- Ability to read and speak English
- Adherence to all policies and procedures outlined in Employee Handbook, with specific attention to employee's responsibility for tracking all hours worked using method provided a nd following all safetyprocedures
Cherry Hill Programs is the industry-leader in experiential photography, operating seasonal holiday experiences in hundreds of venues across the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico and year-round souvenir experiences in some of the most popular tourist destinations and landmarks across North America.
Cherry Hill Programs strives to provide a positive work environment that values excellence in safety and quality, free from discrimination and harassment. Every employee plays a part in our Company's success and makes this a great place to work. Our people are the heart of our organization and the foundation of our success. Driven by our core values of safety, diversity, integrity, and collaboration, we strive to promote a culture which supports and encourages creativity, fairness, and inclusion.