Have you considered being a Part-Time Professional School Bus Driver? Now's your chance! We offer Free School Bus License Training! NOW OFFERING A $1500 SIGN ON BONUS TO QUALIFIED CLASS 2 LICENSED DRIVERS
We need school bus drivers in Winnipeg, Manitoba
to safely transport some extremely precious cargo. A special job requires special people which is why we need drivers with a strong commitment to safety and customer service who genuinely care for children because it's the relationships that make this career more rewarding than regular jobs.That is exactly why our drivers say this is the "lots of-freedom, life-changing, love-what-you-do" line of work! You'll enjoy:
You'll be responsible for:
- FREE TRAINING
- COMPETITIVE WAGES
- Nights and Weekends Off
- Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
- Making a real difference in the lives of the families and children you serve
To qualify, you will:
- Safely transporting students to/ from school and activities on time
- Performing pre/post- trip vehicle inspections to ensure optimal vehicle safety
- Ensuring students' safety while boarding and exiting buses and crossing streets
- Attending paid monthly in-service safety training
- Meet the minimum age requirements to hold a school bus driver's licence in your province (and company standard minimum 21 years of age).
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience (at least 1 in North America).
- Hold a valid (non-probationary) driver's licence and a very good driving record.
- Undergo & pass a Ministry prescribed Medical examination, criminal record search, vulnerable sector clearance and other background checks.
First Student is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, Aboriginal peoples and members of a visible minority.