Paladin Security Group is the security company of choice amongst some of the most respected institutions in the country, protecting the public and government facilities. We are committed to offering the best employment and career development opportunities in the security industry because we want the very best and brightest people our industry has to offer.
Job Skills / Requirements
Paladin Security offers free training in the fundamentals of security, First Aid/CPR and Non-Violent Crisis Intervention, a recognition and rewards program, excellent promotional opportunities, supplied uniforms, flexible hours and a comprehensive benefit package. You will gain excellent experience working in a team setting! If you are good at following post orders and enjoy a challenge, this is for you!
- Foot patrol of buildings both interior and exterior
- Monitoring access control
- Monitoring situations, property and events
- Sustain effective relationships with key stakeholders
- All applicants MUST have a minimum of six to twelve months of security experience
- Skills to deal with challenges and communicate with, clients and visitors to the site.
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
- Ability to write comprehensive reports and maintain proper records
- Carry out written and verbal instructionsMust have access to own vehicle as site is not accessible by bus on all shifts
- Must be bondable
- High School Diploma
- Must be 18 years of age(client requirement) -Must be Permanent Resident or Canadian Citizen
Site pay rate is $17.00/hr
Paladin Security has a diverse workforce. We believe in and are committed to a workplace culture of respect, inclusion, and diversity. Paladin Security is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities through the interview process and while employed. If you require an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Education Requirements (Any)
Grade 12 or GED equivalent
Certification Requirements (All)
Valid Manitoba Security Guard License
Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Applicants are required to complete an online application at www.paladinsecurity.com/careers to be considered for this position.
Benefits: Paid Vacation
This job reports to the Client Service Manager
This is a Full and Part-Time
position 1st Shift
, 2nd Shift
, 3rd Shift
Relocation is not provided and travel is not required
Number of Openings for this position: 5