Paladin Security Group is the security company of choice amongst some of the most respected institutions in the country, protecting the public and government facilities. We are committed to offering the best employment and career development opportunities in the security industry because we want the very best and brightest people our industry has to offer.
Job Skills / Requirements
Paladin Security offers top industry wages, free training in the fundamentals of security, First Aid/CPR and Non-Violent Crisis Intervention, a recognition and rewards program, excellent promotional opportunities, supplied uniforms, flexible hours and a comprehensive benefit package.
- Foot patrol of buildings both interior and exterior
- Monitoring access control
- Monitoring situations, property and events
- Sustain effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Skills to deal with challenges and communicate with, clients and visitors to the site.
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
- Ability to write comprehensive reports and maintain proper records
- Carry out written and verbal instructions
- Security Guard Experience (Minimum of 6 months)
- Vehicle is an asset
- Must be bondable
- High School Diploma
- Must be 18 years of age
Education Requirements (Any)
Grade 12 or GED equivalent
Certification Requirements (All)
Valid Manitoba Security Guard License
Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Applicants are required to complete an online application at www.paladinsecurity.com/careers to be considered for this position.
Reasonable accomodations are available upon request during the assessment and selection process. Please let us know if you require accomodation.
Benefits: Paid Vacation
This job reports to the Client Service Manager
This is a Full and Part-Time
position 1st Shift
, 2nd Shift
, 3rd Shift
Relocation is not provided and travel is not required
Number of Openings for this position: 5