IT Security Risk and Compliance Specialist Permanent ASAP Winnipeg
Our client is looking for an IT Security Risk and Compliance Specialist to join their growing internal security team. Interested to learn more? Apply today!
Ideal candidates will have:
- 8 years of experience in information security, audit, compliance, risk management or related occupation
- Experience in compliance management such as SOC 2, ISO 27001, NIST and GDPR.
- Experience in design and implementation of information security policies and controls
- Experience with core security technologies such as security information and event monitoring systems (SIEM), firewalls, network and host intrusion prevention and detection systems, proxies, vulnerability scanners, and anti-virus solutions
- Experience with cloud security management
- Demonstrated ability to understand and interpret audit, as well as security requirements
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- One or more of the following certifications preferred: ISO 27001 LA, CISSP, CCSP, CISA, and PMP
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program . Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.