Senior Business Analyst 6-month Contract Winnipeg, Manitoba
Our client requires a Senior Business Analyst to assist in the implementation of Microsoft 365 and the upgrade of the current Banner system. Responsibilities:
You will participate in the Microsoft 365 implementation and Banner upgrade, as well as be allocated to other smaller projects as needed. This may include package implementations and integrations.
The skills you will need:
- Analyze the business needs of clients and stakeholders to help identify business problems
- Work with clients to gather requirements to formally document business requirements, information handling and workflow.
- Work with Stakeholders to facilitate workshops and sessions and to help design and document Change Management Strategies, Project Governance Processes, and Business processes.
- 7+ years of experience and responsibility for all aspects of Business Analysis including but not limited to the creation and management of project deliverables, facilitation of stakeholder workshops, and Business Process modeling and design
- Experience in information technology related projects
- Experience in a post-secondary institution with large enterprise initiatives
- Experience with Microsoft 365 Implementation and Change Management
- Experience with SharePoint for team collaboration
- Includes a background in the application of structured organizational change management practices (ex. PROSCI, Kotter).
- Prior experience with Banner, specifically Banner 9 is an asset
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program . Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.