Description What to expect as a Senior Full Stack Engineer at Elastic Path?
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you will be responsible for implementing Composable Commerce solutions. You'll work with our newest product, Elastic Path Commerce Cloud and be part of a global services team. You'll have opportunities to consult directly with customers and partners, and work across the business with a variety of stakeholders. The role is full stack, but you can expect the work to be divided with 60% frontend development and about 40% backend development. You'll have opportunities to learn new programming languages, technologies, and tools. This position will offer opportunity to learn on-the-job, and expand your skill set. Location:
We are looking for candidates to be based anywhere in Canada. This is a fully remote position. Elastic Path is operating in a remote-first model. Key Responsibilities:
What experience do you need to Be Remarkable in this position?
- You'll enable customers to grow their brand
- You'll enable partners to establish a repeatable model for successful e-commerce implementations
- You'll foster a supportive team environment by mentoring others
- You'll understand and apply Elastic Path security policies, processes, and controls as required, in day-to-day tasks.
Bonus points for:
- 5+ years of related experience, in a Full Stack Engineering role or similar
- Post-secondary degree in software engineering, or related field
- Experience with React or Angular or Vue
- Experience writing serverless functions in AWS or Azure or GCP
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with JAM-stack application architecture
- Experience with Cloud-native application architecture
- Experience writing testable code, and automated tests
- Polygot mindset - open to learning any of the languages and technologies listed above
Who we are:
- Experience with SaaS platforms for CI/CD and managed hosting. For example, Layer0 or Vercel or Netlify.
- Experience with SaaS platforms for Content Management (CMS) and Search. For example, Amplience or Algolia.
- Experience with Next.js
- Experience with Backend For Frontend (BFF) pattern
- Experience with REST
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with databases
- E-commerce background
- Consulting experience
Elastic Path is the company powering mission-critical digital commerce for the world's leading brands, such as Intuit, Pella, Deckers Brands, T-Mobile, and over 250 other leading enterprises. We pioneered the Headless Commerce space in 2011 and spearheaded Composable Commerce in 2020. Our vision is to build the most flexible, open, and modern enterprise commerce software.
Our culture is best described as supportive and driven. Our employees are passionate about what they do and work hard. And they are committed to the greater team, always willing to support others. Be Open. Be Remarkable. Be the Customer. Be the Team. The values we live by. The Perks?
At Elastic Path, we go the extra mile to provide you & your family with exceptional benefits, wherever you may be located. You can check out our specific perks by geography on our careers page . Apply Now!
Elastic Path is an equal opportunities employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We value and celebrate diversity in its many forms, and we strive to provide an inclusive and safe workplace where each person feels respected, supported, and accepted - however they choose to identify.
Customer Service and Support