Are you interested in being part of a fast paced technology company offering the next generation of online payment systems and services?
Are you passionate about enabling millions of customers around to world to be able to use their payment method to buy at Amazon ?
We are the Wallet team. We manage low latency high availability and high throughput distributed service; one of the largest customer wallets.
Come, innovate with us!. We are seeking sharp, talented, and energetic software development engineers to help us meet our ambitious objectives to build and solve the next big problems, come up with innovative solutions in a fast paced and fun working team environment .
SDEs at Amazon work on real world problems on a global scale, own their systems end to end and influence the direction of our technology that impacts hundreds of millions customers around the world. At Amazon an SDE can expect to design flexible and scalable solutions, and work on some of the most complex challenges in large-scale computing by utilizing skills in data structures, algorithms, and object oriented programming. BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or 5+ year relevant work experience
- 5+ years of Software Development experience.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Perl
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- Experience with Security, Authentication or Authorization mechanism beneficial
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is committed to providing accommodations at all stages through recruitment and employment in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. If contacted for an employment opportunity, advise Human Resources if you require accommodation, including in order to apply for a position.
Software and Programming