* Remote-based opportunity that is open to any candidate based in Canada or the United States *
Are you passionate about human centered design? Do you want to transform digital experiences driven by the wants and needs of end users? Is your drive to change the lives of workers/customers through their digital platform interactions? Then you're exactly the UX/UI Designer that Traction on Demand is seeking.
As our Senior UX/UI Designer
with 5+ years experience under your belt, you'll be expected to take a more senior role. You'll work closely with developers, product managers, copywriters and other designers. You'll need to deliver in line with time and budget restraints, and be able to confidently make - and defend - design decisions.
Our designers are leaders in the space guided by strategy, driven by the details, and delivering on their expertise of user experience and user interface design best practices. Culture
Culture at Traction on Demand isn't about drinking beer and playing ping-pong - it's much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Traction on Demand is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name.
Our values don't just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are - do they resonate with you?
- Create connections
- Do the right thing
- Seek adventures and smiles
- Healthy hearts and heads
- Pursue opportunity
- Build community
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction on Demand - you've got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just get it done! Skills
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
What you will be doing
- 5+ years of UX/UI experience
- Ability to innovate and develop out-of-the-box solutions to complex user interaction problems.
- Expertise in design and prototyping tools (Figma, Sketch, Axure, Principle, AdobeCC, InVision, Adobe XD as examples).
- Take into consideration branding aspects like Typography, Color, Contrast, Content Hierarchies and Digital Grid Structures.
- Have a critical attention to detail related to all design outputs and implementing UX & UI best practices.
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, balancing your time and efforts across budget and timelines.
- Knowledge of designing for CRM Systems and understanding the Salesforce Products & Services is a plus.
If you're interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we'll reach out to you if we are interested in moving forward.
- Develop standard UI components and style guides for company-wide use.
- Participate in the business solution design process for clients to understand and define functional project requirements.
- Effectively communicate your designs to developers and other key stakeholders.
- Perform usability testing and heuristic evaluations and identify friction points in the design.
- Address product, marketing and business needs.
- Conduct industry research and stay up-to-date on best practices, competitor UI designs and emerging technologies.
- Provide support and internal training.
- Conduct, observe and analyse usability testing sessions.
- Develop consistent, intuitive architectures.
- Support the QA team to make sure features are implemented as intended.
At Traction on Demand, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model and building community with our clients, partners and neighbours. At our core, we're about improving the way companies do business by leveraging technology - Salesforce.com, technology partners and our own libraries of intellectual property. We are a people-first organization, creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. Our clients are varied in size, geography and industry, and include some of the world's largest technology firms.
Traction for Good, our community engagement program, and our involvement as one of the first 100 B Corps in Canada are just a couple of the reasons why we have been named to the Best Places to Work in Canada top 10 list for several years running.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company!
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Traction on Demand
Customer Service and Support