You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 207,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 153 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. Overview of the opportunity:
KPMG's Technology Consulting Advisory Practice strives to deliver business benefits from a broad range of technologies, helping our clients develop high-performing IT functions and leverage investments in current systems to deliver significant business value.
We help clients define their Information Management / IT / Digital strategy and assist them through the entire technology and digital transformational journey, in order for them to become a digitally connected enterprise. We help CIOs make their function future-ready.
Our skills in IT strategy and systems implementation help clients execute their transformation strategies with the technology best suited to their business, data and information requirements.
Our Technology Consulting Advisory Practice are seeking a dynamic Consultant for our ServiceNow team nationally. We are looking for talented professionals like you, with a proven record for motivating teams and delivering exceptional, meaningful client service. What you will do
As a Consultant in our ServiceNow practice, you'll be learning from some of the best in the industry and growing your personal skillset by:
- Supporting client pursuits business development efforts including preparing proposals and leading presentations to senior executives.
- Growing reputation and your relationship building skills by developing your internal and business networks.
- Building credibility by delivering high quality results on time and proactively identifying and resolving project issues.
- Working with senior KPMG leaders to understand, enhance and integrate service offerings across the Operations.
What you bring to the role
- Designing and delivering consulting and technical methodologies around the ServiceNow platform
- Working with clients to assess current-state processes and tools, define ServiceNow requirements and develop and configure the ServiceNow platform
- Supporting the team responsible for the implementation and administration of the ServiceNow installation, including managing system configurations, gathering and documenting user and process requirements, developing workflow customizations, and performing quality assurance testing
- Leveraging your knowledge and experience to deliver end-to-end methodologies within ServiceNow which includes architecting technical implementation of IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes, organizing and prioritizing development effort, interfacing with vendors and management, and coordinating effort of one or two additional administrators
- Providing technical support, assisting customers with proof-of-concept activities, and leading practice build efforts to include development of practice intellectual property (IP).
We are currently hiring for Regions West and East, right across Canada. Keys to your success:
- Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Computer Engineering or equivalent College an accredited diploma
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator or Certified Implementation Specialist, or other advanced certifications are considered an asset
- ITIL foundations, intermediate or expert level certifications are considered an asset. PMP certification is also considered an asset
- 1-3 years' experience working with technical methodologies and processes
- Impeccable attention to detail, superior communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to communicate with client stakeholders, work closely in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to develop workshop presentations and process documentation (advanced Microsoft Visio, PowerPoint, Word skills)
- Experience in SaaS software configuration and/or web development preferably within the ServiceNow platform
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum development environments and ideally experience preferred
- Knowledge of the ServiceNow platform as well as experience delivering ServiceNow implementations is a plus
- Experience in other ITSM ticketing systems, such as BMC Remedy, HP Service Manager, Jira, Microsoft TFS or similar low/no code development platforms such as SalesForce, etc.
- Functional knowledge and implementation experience of ITSM frameworks and ITIL v3 is preferred.
- Experience working in a client facing role with both technical and functional stakeholders with strong relationship management skills and a passion for client satisfaction and delivery excellence is preferred.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-focused environment.
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence.
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to clearly and articulately identify and define problems and develop creative solutions to address client requirements.
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is committed to the health and safety of our people, clients and communities. With this commitment in mind, KPMG complies with all public health mandates (provincially and/or federally, as applicable) and has implemented various safety measures, including a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. KPMG's COVID 19 Vaccination Policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated if they wish to or are required to attend a KPMG office in the course of their duties.
As this role requires occasional or consistent attendance at a KPMG office, the successful candidate must be fully vaccinated (i.e. have received all doses that are recommended by Health Canada, including any boosters) and must provide KPMG with proof of vaccination. KPMG will provide reasonable accommodation if the successful candidate cannot be vaccinated due to grounds protected by human rights legislation in their province of employment.
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.
Customer Service and Support