Who we are
Staples Canada is The Working and Learning Company. We are dynamic, inspiring partners to our customers and the communities in which we live. We look for people who are curious, approachable and passionate, and who enjoy finding solutions.
If that's you, let's work, learn and grow together. Some of what you do
As the Services Supervisor, you oversee the Services departments (cash, print & marketing and technology services) and are responsible for achieving business results based on your robust sales and services targets, while ensuring our complete internal and external service offerings are effectively being supported through a creative and consultative sales approach. You and your team find ways to inspire our customers; you build loyalty and trust; and add value to the customer in ways that are meaningful to them to help them work, learn, and grow.
Some of what you need
• Maximizes sales and margin in the services area in the store, including cash, print & marketing and technology services through the coaching and development of the Services associates.
• Oversee the front office and cash management.
• Support operational excellence.
• Ensure general cleanliness for a positive customer and associate experience.
Other Job Title Suggestions
• 3-4 years retail or services industry experience
• 1-3 years of supervisory / coaching experience
• Proven track record of achieving customer service excellence and sales results
• Be a dynamic, inspiring partner to our customers and for our associates
• Solutions Finder
• Retail Supervisor, Services
• Conditions of the work environment are such that minor stress or physical discomfort may occur.
• Exposure to moderately disagreeable levels of noise generated by the copy equipment and the ringing of the telephone and internal paging system.
• Required to work a varying work schedule in order to meet the needs of the business. This would include working evenings and weekends.
Staples is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and we encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities. We will accommodate applicants' needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Please inform us of the accommodation(s) that you may require. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Customer Service and Support Retail