In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald's® history. In 1967, the first McDonald's Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we've been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We're also more than just your local restaurant. We're hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in. Job Description
Working as a manager in a quick service setting such as McDonalds can be demanding at times. At McDonalds we expect a lot from our team members and over 99.99% of our promotions are internal from the restaurant. With this opportunity we are reaching out to meet new and qualified individuals that can become valued assets in our team. This job will start out with the individuals completing our work class training program and then moving on to completing any other courses or certifications at our discretion. Please remember that applying for this position and receiving this position will entail that we will continue to develop individuals at our discretion as the position is to generate interest and drive, not to guarantee a promotion. Qualifications
- Must be able to obtain First Aid Certification through us or provide the certification.
- Must be able to obtain Food Safety Certification through us.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be able to count Canadiancurrency at a fast speed for preparing floats and deposits.
- Lead a team of 10-15 people on the floor.
- Ensure that the standard of McDonalds Quality, Service, and Cleanliness are secured in each shift.
- Work 8 hour shift, 40 hours per week, available 6am to 12am (Midnight), 5 shifts per week. Additional Information
- Free uniforms
- 50% off food at all McDonalds locations in Canada
- Pay for performance (Semi-annual reviews and increases)
- Flexible schedules
Management and Executive