Amazon Prime, Video, Audible, Kindle Unlimited, Music Unlimited are among multiple services in Amazon that enable customers to enjoy the best of shopping and entertainment. If you are interested in working on technology that impacts all possible subscription based programs in Amazon, while using cutting edge technology in a fast paced start up like team, this is the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking to build scalable systems that enhance the experience of our customers who have multiple subscriptions and how they can manage them from a single place. This presents a lot of interesting challenges for the team to solve both technically and customer experience wise.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 3+ years experience
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems and algorithms
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Software and Programming