Are you a high-energy, highly skilled software development engineer who wants to build and deliver cutting edge technology that protects millions of people every day? Do you want to invent new technologies while collaborating with the very best software engineers and machine learning scientists in the world? Do you want to push yourself and technology as far as they'll go with a group of smart and fun people? We are looking for software engineers who want to build solutions to solve some of the world's most complex technical challenges!
Our Customer Trust & Partner Support organization is responsible for creating a safe and trustworthy shopping experience across Amazon stores worldwide for customers, brands, selling partners and Amazon, as well as empowering business growth, providing world-class support, and building loyalty with Amazon's millions of selling partners. We value individual expression, respect different opinions, and work together to create a culture where each of us is able to contribute fully. Our unique backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our ability to achieve Amazon's mission of being Earth's most customer-centric company.
Our STAR (Selling Partner Trust, Abuse & Risk) teams focus on building and maintaining selling partner trust, preventing multiple forms of seller and vendor abuse, and reinforcing customer trust in our store. STAR addresses risk from Selling Partner accounts across three areas. The STAR team enforces Amazon's selling and listing policies regardless of whether they are acting alone, or in collusion with other parties. The team also creates a trustworthy selling experience to ensure that Selling Partners perceive Amazon as the safest and most effective store in which to sell their products worldwide. Finally, STAR partners with all CTPS teams to audit and ensure accuracy in our enforcement actions.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- 4+ years of Software Development experience
- 2+ years of experience in building highly complex and scalable systems
- Experienced in high compute data processing
- Worked on or interested in creating machine learning models and algorithms
- Managed technical product vision for product
- Worked in collaborative environment and coached peer and junior engineers
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Software and Programming