** This role can be done remotely from anywhere in Canada or the United States. **
As our Solution Architect,
you will provide technical strategy and direction to ensure Salesforce.com aligns with and meets our clients' business requirements. You will provide industry best practices and are viewed by the client as a trusted advisor.
Traction on Demand's hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. Here's what we mean by that: Culture
Culture at Traction on Demand isn't about drinking beer and playing ping-pong - it's much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community, and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Traction is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work, and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name.
Our values don't just sit on a glossy page. We live by them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are - do they resonate with you?
- Embrace Knowledge
- Do the right thing
- Seek adventures and smiles
- Healthy hearts and heads
- Pursue opportunity
- Build community
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction on Demand - you've got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just "git 'r done." Skills
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
What You Will Be Doing
- Significant technical and/or business process consulting or Enterprise Architecture experience and at least 3 additional years of Solution Architect experience
- Degree in a Computer Science, Business Administration or related subject
- 5+ years of CRM industry experience
- Minimum 3 years of Salesforce platform experience
- Expertise providing solution architecture on Salesforce Community Cloud and Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
- Extremely strong written and oral communication, and presentation skills are required
If you're interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we'll reach out to you if we are interested in moving forward.
- Work with the client to understand their current business issues and pain points
- Identify the desired process models and solution architecture that will address their issues and pain points
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platforms and products
- Articulate the benefits and risks to a solution's feasibility and functionality
- Follow and understand new Salesforce product and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions
- Drive requirement workshops and serve as the Salesforce platform expert
- Work with the client to build out their CRM strategy and roadmap, enabling both quick wins and longer-term strategic goals, leveraging salesforce.com technology
- Review and provide guidance on design and infrastructure blueprints, as well as proactively identify and communicate potential issues or risks
- Review and provide input on detailed design specifications, infrastructure and project plans
- Coach and mentor junior technical and functional team members
At Traction on Demand, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model and building community with our clients, partners and neighbours. At our core, we're about improving the way companies do business by using technology - salesforce.com, technology partners and our own libraries of intellectual property. We are a people-first organization, creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. Our clients are varied in size, geography and industry, and include some of the world's largest firms and not-for-profit organizations. Traction for Good, our community engagement program, and our involvement as one of the first 100 B Corps in Canada are just a couple of the reasons why we have been named to the Best Places to Work in Canada top 10 list for several years running.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Please note, employment is contingent on the successful completion of background and reference checks.
Traction on Demand
Customer Service and Support