Are you passionate about payments and customer experience? Do you have a track record of delivering on high impact business initiatives? Do you love diving deep to solve problems? Come and experience a company and team who focus on the customer first!
As one of the largest e-commerce companies in the world, Amazon processes billions of secure on-line transactions via a number of payment mechanisms, including credit cards, debit cards and bank payments. Amazon is known across the globe as the most trusted company on the internet. Amazon's Payment Acceptance and Experience organization is rapidly growing and in search of a Senior Product Manager to develop magical customer experiences. Our north star vision is to re-imagine the customer experience to delight customers with magical experiences that improve ease of use, convenience and simplicity across the paying experience. In this role, you will be defining Amazon-wide consumer payment experiences in partnership with UX Designers, Data Scientists and Software Engineers. Payments is a deep and complex area at Amazon that will require you to dive deep on how worldwide customers prefer to pay for goods and services and translating those requirements and working with our teams to develop systems that scale to billions of customers.
You will be responsible for designing, managing and optimizing the foundation which enables every customer to purchase on Amazon. You will own product vision and strategy to invent new capabilities for customers to register and make payments. Additionally, you will own working with partner teams to enable new solutions and channels across web, mobile, and new commerce channels. The ideal candidate is someone with a demonstrated history of successfully owning and managing large, complex problems and engaging with cross-functional teams, and numerous stakeholders up to senior levels, through influence.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience with end to end product delivery
• 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• Bachelor's degree in business or technical field of study
• 7+ years of experience in program management, project management, building processes, in a global, matrix organization
• Experience working cross-functionally with tech and non-tech teams
• Experience communicating with senior management
• Ability to lead, drive consensus and deliver in a matrix organization with multiple stakeholders
• Strong bias for action, with willingness to roll up sleeves and get things done
• Comfortable with ambiguity and able to manage multiple prioritiesPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• MBA or Masters in business or technical field preferred
• Strong understanding of payments domain and payments industry
• A passion for developing best in class customer experience
• Highly tech-literate, with ability to learn new systems quickly
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Software and Programming Management and Executive