At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world. The opportunity:
KPMG Enterprise professionals are dedicated solely to helping business owners and entrepreneurs of privately-held businesses to grow and build thriving enterprises. We serve as trusted business advisers -- and the right business adviser can make a big difference by contributing valuable perspectives, ideas and options to help business owners capitalize on opportunities. What you will do
- Preparation and review of Compilations and Review Engagement financial statements.
- Preparation and review of working paper files for income tax returns for personal, corporate and trust returns.
- Occasional bookkeeping duties including preparation or review of investment account reconciliations.
- Maintaining client files to ensure accurate and timely completion of returns and schedules.
- Ensuring follow-up on notices of assessment.
- Providing support to team members in related tasks and guidance to junior staff as required.
As an Audit professional, you will provide a service that represents a high-value mark for our firm, helping companies assess their risk as they work to ensure transparency across their operations. What you bring to the role
Keys to your success:
- 3 or more years of experience in a similar role would be highly desirable.
- Completed undergraduate degree and a CPA designation would be considered an asset.
- Previous experience using the various accounting frameworks applicable in Canada (IFRS, ASPE, NPO and/or Public Sector).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to ensure managers are kept updated on file progression.
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams.
- Strong time-management and ability to effectively manage multiple projects.
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Previous use of Tax Prep and CaseView programs would be beneficial.
- Strong accounting foundation, including knowledge of relevant accounting frameworks and file documentation best practices
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here . Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.