Everyone in our Retail Stores Department has a common goal: to maximize sales by creating world-class experiences for our clients. Smart, skilled and innovative, this team is obsessed with making an outstanding impression on every person who walks through the door.THE OPPORTUNITY
Our Store Managers are inspiring and nimble leaders who keep their teams focused and inspired (think of them as extremely well-dressed quarterbacks). Each Store Manager heads a team of high performers, fostering an environment thats all about extraordinary client experiences.
As a Store Manager, youll help your People build loyal client relationships and produce outstanding business results. Youll make sure your store runs smoothly every day, from peak seasons to new store openings. Youll work closely with our Regional Management and Retail Support teams. And youll help high-potential people to develop rewarding careers at Aritzia"while enjoying one yourself.
The best Store Managers are equal parts methodical and entrepreneurial. Theyre proactive planners who care about the details, but can see the big picture. And theyre natural leaders with a knack for bringing out the best in others.THE JOB
Store Managers are responsible for:
- Growing our business through exceptional customer service and top-performing sales
- Developing and motivating your driven, high-potential team
- Identifying and communicating business opportunities
- Leading smart and positive change
As an Aritzia Store Manager, you have:
- Strong leadership skills - 3+ years of retail management experience is an asset
- A great sense of style
- An outgoing personality and passion for exceptional service
- Confidence in fast paced environments
- A driven approach to your work and career
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.