Join our team
Responsible for setting up and maintaining all approved Dispatch and Technical Operations workforce
management tools and system application parameters. Implement continual support through optimization,
approved enhancements and initial troubleshooting of issues found or reported affecting all application
and performance integrity while working directly through vendors. Responsible for follow-up support
resolution on all approved System applications . Here's the impact you'll make and what we'll accomplish together
● Coordinates, schedules and distributes software upgrades, patches, system upgrades and tools
for the core workforce management products and databases; facilitates upgrades to the
workforce management tools software, including analyzing, testing, and recommending system
upgrades, patches, and system configurations
● Troubleshoots, corrects and/or reports issues with the workforce management software program;
supports field personnel and customer care with all other workforce management applications
● Follows up on open issues to ensure appropriate resolution and communicates updates to the
necessary personnel in a timely manner
● Ensures system application tools and configurations are optimized and performing as designed
● Efficiently configures and applies workforce tool route configurations for both in-house staff and
contractors to minimize drive time, maximize on time guarantee, maximize productivity, and
create the least cost model for the department, according to guidelines provided by management
● Maintains database application reports and audits number of user profiles to licenses owned;
conducts routine audits of all approved Workforce management tools using checks and balances
● Responsible for documenting and maintaining database of all system configurations Here's how
● Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, have good interpersonal and organizational
skills, be self-motivated, and promote teamwork among co-workers
● Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where
only limited standardization exists; ability to interpret a variety of instructions
● Work planned and unplanned change management windows that may fall outside normal shift
hours that affect WFM tools and applications
● Demonstrated strong knowledge of Workforce tools and applications
● Must be able to communicate professionally, effectively and courteously with customers and
coworkers, using a variety of communication formats (email, chat, in-person,telephone, etc.)
● Must be able to write routine reports and correspondence as well as create or produce reports
outlining specific Workforce management trends and issues
● Must be able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written and verbal format
● Must be able to exercise good judgment Qualifications: Great-to-haves
● Bachelor's degree preferred with 3 years minimum workforce experience in a call center environment
● Previous telecommunications experience strongly preferred
● Previous experience working in telecommunications technical support center
● Previous experience in appropriate Microsoft Office Suite applications,Google docs, reporting and creation of spreadsheet
● Prior knowledge and experience with Verint system is preferred Location
Position can be located in US sites, El Salvador, Guatemala or remote Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn't matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you
create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.