Description What to expect as the Talent Acquisition Coordinator at Elastic Path:
We are looking for a bright, energetic go-getter to join our People & Culture team at Elastic Path. The right person will be detail oriented, organized and creative - as we are always looking to think outside the box and create new ways of attracting talent to Elastic Path. The primary focus for the role will be supporting our talent acquisition and onboarding programs. This will include end-to-end support for hiring processes and onboarding new employees. This person will be a culture-ambassador and critical to ensuring a positive candidate experience, as well as playing a key role in every employees onboarding and first impressions of our organization. I n addition, this role will collaborate with all members of the team to drive our culture and ensure our engagement initiatives are supporting our people. This position will have exposure to many stakeholders across the business and is an incredible opportunity for someone looking to kick start their career in talent acquisition or human resources. Key Responsibilities:
- Prepare job postings, screen resumes, schedule interviews, and ensure timely candidate communication
- Create a positive experience for all candidates while remaining an excellent brand representative for Elastic Path.
- Deliver our internal Talent Acquisition updates and support our internal movement program by tracking internal interest and employee referrals
- Maintain our internal Talent Acquisition Hub to ensure information and hiring processes are up to date for hiring managers and teams
- Work collaboratively with our in-house Marketing team to promote open roles and elevate our employer brand and recruitment marketing initiatives.
- Manage our postings internally on Jobvite (ATS) as well as external job boards - such as LinkedIn, Indeed and Glassdoor
- Document role discoveries and hiring processes to ensure all stakeholders have access to the information to work asynchronously
- Actively instill and educate Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion practices through our talent acquisition program and activities
- Lead new employees through our onboarding program following offer acceptance; collect all required documentation, complete background checks, liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure smooth remote set up prior to day one.
- Manage onboarding process up to employees first day through BambooHR.
- Support a variety of other people-related programs as needed, including employee engagement initiatives and administration
- Understand and apply Elastic Path security policies, processes, and controls as required, in day-to-day tasks.
Elastic Path is a remote-first organization, and this position can be based anywhere in Canada. We do have a preference for candidates located in British Columbia or PST, as the majority of our People & Culture team is working in this time zone. Contract:
12 month contract position
What experience do you need to Be Remarkable in this position?
Bonus points for:
- 6 months - 1 year in a Talent Acquisition related position or similar role (internship or full time role)
- Exposure to hiring processes, scheduling and general admin
- Strong attention to detail, time management and follow-through
- Some experience working in a fast-paced environment, autonomously and collaboratively
- Strong communication skills
- A passion for people and employee experience
Who we are:
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System (Jobvite or similar software)
- Experience with an HRIS (BambooHR or similar software)
- Recruitment Agency experience
- Sourcing experience
Elastic Path is the company powering mission-critical digital commerce for the world's leading brands, such as Tesla, Intuit, Pella, Deckers Brands, T-Mobile, and over 250 other leading enterprises. We pioneered the Headless Commerce space in 2011 and spearheaded Composable Commerce in 2020. Our vision is to build the most flexible, open, and modern enterprise commerce software.
Our culture is best described as supportive and driven. Our employees are passionate about what they do and work hard. And they are committed to the greater team, always willing to support others.
Be Open. Be Remarkable. Be the Customer. Be the Team. The values we live by. Apply Now!
Elastic Path is an equal opportunities employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We value and celebrate diversity in its many forms, and we strive to provide an inclusive and safe workplace where each person feels respected, supported, and accepted - however they choose to identify.