Fantastic career opportunity for a Technical Recruiter early in their career to get in-house experience with a great entrepreneurial, high-growth tech company. The person, this reports to, is fantastic, leadership team is very down to earth with very approachable leaders and a fascinating high growth business with a great purpose!
Who- the Company:
Our client, a high growth entrepreneurial tech company that is purpose driven and rapidly growing! This company has an impressive leadership team with a wealth of experience that is very approachable. They have a fun and innovative culture, with friendly and down to earth employees. If you have a passion for the environment, that is exciting in tech and are working towards a purpose, this could be the place for you!
What- the Role:
Who- the Candidate:
- Relationship Building - We understand that not everybody is always actively looking for a new opportunity. Building those relationships is key and we don’t expect our Recruiters to push candidates to interviews but more so, create quality relationships for when the time is right.
- Sourcing - You’ll love the LinkedIn rabbit hole and utilizing other platforms for sourcing candidates. We’re also part of the Global Talent Stream too allowing us to source from all over the world!
- Screening - You love learning about a candidate’s background, future career aspirations and have the ability to align that to our values and environment.
- Collaboration - Liaise with candidates, leads and your team to learn about team-specific hiring requirements. Our people team is a small but mighty bunch and we meet regularly to discuss various people-related topics across the company.
- Networking - Attend local events, webinars and meetups to help increase Jane’s reach in the community and your own self-knowledge about our industry
Self motivated Technical Recruiter that enjoys working in a fun, fast paced environment!
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience in a competitive tech market with a successful track record of placing Software Developers, Product Managers, Data Engineers etc
- Familiarity with the skillsets of different tech professionals from JS and Ruby Developers to Product Managers and QA’s
- You’re able to start a candidate search project from scratch through requirement gathering, job posting, sourcing, networking, previous applicants follow-ups etc
- A solid understanding of what makes a great candidate experience
- A continuous improvement mindset with an iterative approach to making things better. Whether it’s your interview technique, pipeline optimization or anything else that you discover.
- You have awesome verbal and written communication skills, attentiveness to detail, and are comfortable asking questions for clarification and understanding
- You have experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and LinkedIn Recruiter. Lever is our ATS but this isn’t a dealbreaker!
- Last but not least, you’re a down-to-earth and fun person to be around!
Remote anywhere in Canada! They have a dispersed global team.
Competitive base salary commensurate with experience and skills as well as options and a great vacation and benefits package. Please discuss your expectations with Swim.
When & How to Apply:
This search is moving extremely quickly! If you already have a Recruiter at Swim, please reach out very soon. If you do not yet have a contact at Swim Recruiting, please hit 'APPLY NOW' and send us your resume in Word format.