New Graduate Reference code:
102583 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary; Toronto; Vancouver Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters. Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte LLP could be the place for you. Join Deloitte's Risk Advisory team and become a member of the largest group of risk professionals worldwide.What will your typical day look like?
There are no typical days! Working in Risk Advisory offers a dynamic, fast-paced environment, which presents you with the opportunity to continually grow and learn from people with different backgrounds and workings styles. Your days will be filled with impact - professionally, socially, and personally. Professionally, you will synthesize and communicate complex analyses to senior executives for them to take effective action at their global organizations. Socially, you will work through exciting challenges with peers and colleagues, solving complicated and substantial problems. Personally, you will share your successes and learnings with colleagues that will expand your network and become colleagues for life.
You will be part of Deloitte's Risk Advisory practice playing a technical role to implement leading third-party management technology solutions such as: Flexera, Snow Software, ServiceNow, Aspera, Coupa and Ariba. These tasks can include activities such as: functional design mapping, installing and configuring software applications and database servers, troubleshooting and resolving issues and defects, and broader support of business transformation aligned with technology implementation. You will be expected to diagnose and resolve functional design of third-party vendor management and technical system related problems quickly and have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users. Often, you will find yourself participating in discussions with IT stakeholders, and third-party management professionals to help enhance enterprise-wide technologies. It will be important for you to help bridge functional design concepts with technical capabilities in a simple, easy-to-understand way to communicate this to our clients.About the team
At Deloitte, we believe taking risks is a business imperative. Risk Advisory professionals are consulting specialists that help our clients navigate business risks and opportunities, embrace complexity, accelerate performance and gain competitive advantage.
Our Strategic & Reputational Risk Services
helps organizations make risk-informed strategic choices and respond to disruptions to grow their business and protect their reputation. C-suite and boards need the right insights, best-in-class corporate governance, and a risk culture aimed at driving value.
Become a risk leader at Deloitte.Enough about us, let's talk about you
In this role, the expected qualifications are:
Our shared values
- Working towards completing a post-secondary degree in Bachelor of Science, Bachelor in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) is an asset
- Basic experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
- Basic experience or knowledge with SQL databases and network infrastructure (IP addresses, DNS)
- Familiarity with Windows and Unix operating systems and platforms
- Ability to create scripts in Python, or other languages
- Experience with technology solutions such as Coupa and Ariba is an asset
- An inclusive team player who is passionate and motivated to take initiative
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder
- Self-starter and able to conceptualize creative approaches and solutions
- Curious and comfortable with ambiguity
- Dedicated to providing meaningful service to our clients
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You? Apply by May 15, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST. To be considered, you must submit your cover letter, resume and unofficial transcript in ONE PDF document.
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally. Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Risk Management, Equity, Consulting, Developer, Database, Finance, Technology
Management and Executive