Our well established (2006) Web Development Firm, Lesia Design & Digital, is considering hiring a new employee for web design and UI/UX related tasks.
This position would be for approximately 24 hours/week with room for more hours depending on workload going forward.
This # of hours+ would provide you with a full Extended Health Benefits Package for you and your dependents.
Your work would be done fully remotely primarily during the business day when dealing with clients, but can be on flexible when not dealing directly with clients.What You'll be Doing:
- Designing beautiful clean and accessible interfaces for custom developed websites and web applications
- Creating style and typography guides
- Creating custom on-brand graphics as needed
- Help art direct smaller non-custom designed websites in Squarespace
- Applying and incorporating customer feedback
How to Apply
- Extensive knowledge of all inner-workings of Figma including prototyping
- Extremely experience in Adobe suite for asset creation that might require work outside of Figma
- Confident enough to communicating your professional opinion to explain why an idea a customer may have is not a great one for them
- Excellent communication skills with via email, phone, and video
- Good client and customer relations (super personable, passionate about what you do, great professional communication skills)
- Reliable & honest
- Agrees with a customer 1st approach and believes in business Karma ;)
- Passionate about what you do at all times
with the subject: "Web & UI Designer Job"
And send me your CV, Website/Portfolio, and/or a Quick Video of yourself telling me why you think you're perfect for this job.
Creative and Graphic Design