Permanent Primary Location:
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada All Available Locations:
Langley; Vancouver; Winnipeg
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.Are you an experienced Workflow Coordinator looking for a new challenge? Apply to this exciting opportunity at DeloitteWhat will your typical day look like?
The workflow coordinator is responsible for working collaboratively with the firm's internal clients to ensure that client service expectations are achieved. The workflow coordinator prioritizes incoming service requests, assigns work to shared services professionals and ensures that processes are followed in compliance with firm standards. The workflow coordinator has a client focus and represents the team by identifying client needs and marketing Shared Services' scope of services.About the team
The Shared Services Professionals and Workflow Coordinators form the Shared Services team, and are foundational to the success of the firm as it relates to quality client service delivery. The role of the Shared Services team is to complete incoming internal client service requests through a shared services model. In order to provide seamless client delivery, the Shared Services team will action assigned service requests aligned to the competency centre that they support.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who is:
- Minimum two years' work experience in a similar role; preferable within a complex professional services environment
- Exceptional commitment to client service
- Proactive and highly organized with an exceptional ability to multi task
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to build relationships with all client levels and collaboratively in a team environment
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.